Support Worker to work within a highly prestigious all-girls school on a full time basis to start ASAP. The position is going to be working with a pupil and supporting them with their learning, and their medical needs, which includes dealing with seizures. The school is keen to hear from people with a support work, nursing or first aid background. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within one of the best schools within London. The school is keen to look over CVs ASAP and meet support workers over the next couple of weeks
This is an outstanding all-girls school based in the heart of London. The school has an academic history of excellence (87% A*- C at GCSE including English & Maths) in addition to state of the art facilities. This over-subscribed school has four applicants for ever space available and boasts a brilliant reputation within the local community. All in all this is an excellent school to work within both in terms of students and staff members.
The Ideal Support Worker
We are looking for bright, energetic individuals who either have experience working in secondary schools or have a support work/nursing background and have an interest in working with children/young people. Having previous experience of working with pupils with existing medical conditions is highly desirable
- Experience with medical conditions, and supporting pupils.
- Medial background is desirable, nursing or support work
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills and Emotional Intelligence
- Good Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- A Positive, Proactive, Professional, Friendly and Outgoing Personality
Support Worker Benefits
- Excellent in School Training Schemes
- Comprehensive Induction and Training
- Great Rates of Pay
- Good Pathway into schools/Teaching
- Rewarding Role
- Good Work/Life Balance
- Friendly Working Environment
Applications are welcome from Support Workers at any stage in their career. This role is ideal for a candidate who is looking to progress with a school based career, possibly leading to teaching in the future. Please send your CV to Gavin at Reeson Education as soon as possible.