REESON Education are recruiting for a support worker in a special needs college in New Malden. As a support worker you will be assisting pupils with their day to day needs in both the class room and the community, There are permanent roles available for the right people.
Are you are looking for your next role working with young adults with special needs or a change in career and a feel-good reward? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
- Support Worker experience is preferred but not essential
- You must be able to commute to New Malden easily
- You must be able to work Monday to Thursday - term time only
We're looking for Support Workers to work with the college supporting young adults who have learning disabilities, autism, complex needs and behaviours that challenge. The college has various services in the area including supported living homes and other campuses. As a support worker you will be based in the New Malden site but there will be the opportunity to transfer if that is something you want later in time.
No two days are the same but your day might look like this! ?
- Supporting our pupils to be engaged in all day to day living activities, including making full use of their community and beyond.
- Supporting our people with social activities, and connecting with family and friends.
- Working as part of a class team as although this is a support worker role you are in the classroom.
Experience in schools or care is not essential, the school provide a full range of accredited and award winning training programmes at no cost to yourself, you just need to have a good attitude and want to be the best support worker you can be!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%