September start for an experienced and keen TA in a 'Outstanding' mixed Secondary School in South London.
The school are seeking a confident and motivated TA to support pupils across all year groups.
Full time and part time work is available for a willing TA.
As a work environment for a TA, the school is well equipped and is run by a supportive team that works closely to keep pupils happy, as well as safe.
The salary for this TA position will be between £15000 and £22000, depending on the qualifications and experiences of each applicant.
The school is rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, as of 2016.
"Senior leaders, staff and governors have built a highly successful school by focusing squarely on pupils' academic and personal development. As a result, the school provides an excellent education for all its pupils." - Ofsted
- 58% of students secured a Grade 4 or above in English & Maths
- 24% were awarded Ebacc
- 5 pupils gained a 'super' Grade 9 in Maths (equivalent of an A**) and 8 did so in English
- 52% achieved at least a Grade 7 (equivalent of an A or above) in Biology, 48% in Chemistry and 60% in Physics
Applications are welcome if you are a TA at any stage in your career.
You can also apply if you are a British trained TA or overseas trained TA.
All TA applicants must have the following in order to be considered for this TA position:
- Right to work in the UK unhindered
- Experience and knowledge of working as a TA in the UK
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as a TA, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at REESON Education as soon as possible.