SEN Teacher - Romford
- Secondary MLD/SLD Class
- Plentiful resources
- Academy with Good Ofsted rating
- Romford with On-site Parking
- Generous PPA time
- Permanent contract available
SEN Teacher - Romford / The Job
This successful SEN Academy School in Romford, Havering is seeking to appoint a passionate and qualified SEN Teacher for a long term post starting as soon as possible.
- Key Stage 4 Class
- 9 pupils
- 3 full time LSAs
- Students with SLD, MLD and Autism
- Personalised approach to learning
- Most verbal
- Focus on independent and social skills
- Outside learning space
- Regular support from OT & SALT
SEN Teacher - Romford / The School
This Romford Academy offers state of the art purpose built facilities accessible to all students.
- Caters to students 11 - 19 years
- Vocational courses taking place in the schools 6th form
- Specially adapted and equipped science, art, music and technology rooms.
- Specially equipped playground.
- Two minibuses for use in the community.
- Excellent links to outside partners for school trips and work experience
- Training and progression paths for Teachers
- Generous PPA time
SEN Teacher - Romford / APPLY NOW
The Head is seeking a qualified SEN Teacher who must have QTS, QTLS or overseas equivalent. Ideally, the chosen Teacher will have 2 years recent experience teaching in a similar environment in the UK delivering to children with Special Needs, however, she is open to ECT applicants and applicants from an mainstream schools background. Any Teacher who joins the school will be given a full induction and training plan with progression plan and will be made to feel welcome in this friendly and passionate School team.
Interviews to be arranged ASAP. Apply now and any questions, please contact Kiesha at Reeson
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%