Primary Supply Teacher
South East London
Are you a talented and hardworking teacher looking for short-term or long-term supply teaching? Do you have a passion for the teaching across EYFS, KS1 or KS2? Are you a qualified teacher (PGCE/BEd) with QTS?
If so, REESON Education is looking for you to take on short-term and long-term supply work in our fantastic client schools across south east London. We work with a range of inner and outer London schools that seek high calibre supply teachers to cover a range of needs including course cover, short/long-term illness, maternity/paternity and senior leadership release.
What we can offer you as a Primary Supply Teacher through REESON Education:
- Most importantly - competitive rates of pay!
- Pre-booked work
- PAYE or Umbrella options for pay
- Organised and friendly schools
- Repeat bookings and consistent schools
- Opportunities to work outside of South East London if desired
- A friendly and helpful REESON Education team
Successful applicants will need to possess a positive and creative approach to teaching with excellent classroom and behaviour management skills. You must be highly organised and have exceptional communication skills.
If you would like to work as a Primary Supply Teacher with some of our fantastic schools you will:
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS
- Have experience teaching either early years (EYFS), Key Stage One (KS1) or Key Stage Two (KS2) in the UK
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to process a new DBS
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience for this role, please send an up-to-date CV to Dereck at REESON Education.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business on our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Excellence.