***This is a full-time one year temporary teaching role required to start from September 2020. ***
A Catholic Primary School in Battersea is looking for an outstanding, enthusiastic and motivated Teacher to join a large, friendly team of staff in either KS1 or KS2. The children are lively and a pleasure to teach, they will welcome you wholeheartedly to the school community. This post will suit either an experienced or newly qualified teacher.
A practicing Catholic would be preferred, but applications from candidates who are supportive of the school's strong Catholic ethos are very welcome too.
The successful Teacher will:
- Be an excellent teacher with a clear commitment to raising standards and accelerating pupil's progress.
- Have secure subject knowledge of national curriculum subjects, particularly English and mathematics.
- Have experience in using assessment data to inform the learning provision to meet the varied needs of pupils.
- Be fully committed to working collaboratively across the collaboration within a church school ethos and the wider school community.
- Be fully committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of all pupils.
- Have empathy and successful strategies to support all levels of learning and emotional needs.
In return the school can offer:
- A well-resourced curriculum in a friendly and supportive working environment.
- A proactive and enthusiastic staff team dedicated to learning.
- Motivated and well behaved children.
- Excellent opportunities for professional development and career progression.
- For NQT applicants, a commitment to professional development through training and mentoring, a bespoke NQT induction programme and dedicated NQT & PPA release time
We look forward to hearing from you and would encourage you to contact Nurani at Reeson Education for further information on this Teacher position.
The successful Teacher will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to pre-employment checks including a health check, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.