Teacher Of Music
Immediate start for an enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher Of Music in a 'Good' mixed academy in North London.
The school is seeking a Teacher Of Music that can teach from KS3 to KS5.
Successful Teacher Of Music applicants will have access to state-of-the-art facilities and join a supportive department.
Full time and part time timetables can be offered for this Teacher Of Music position, on a permanent basis.
The salary for this Teacher Of Music position will be between £29915 and £45766, dependent on qualifications and experience.
Following the Ofsted inspection in June 2018, the Academy continues to be 'Good'.
When Ofsted inspected the Academy, they found:
- Academy leaders and staff share high expectations for all students
- School assessments suggest that changes made to teaching practice is driving up students' progress and attainment
- Students feel safe and happy in school. Parents support this view and are happy with the progress their children are making
- Students behave well, and treat each other and staff with respect
The percentage of students who continued in education or training or moved onto employment within the year following KS4 was 96% for the Academy, and 89% nationally.
Applications are welcome if you are a Teacher Of Music at any stage in your career, including if you are a Newly Qualified Teacher Of Music or experienced Teacher Of Music.
You can also apply if you are a British trained Teacher Of Music or overseas trained Teacher Of Music.
All Teacher Of Music applicants must have the following in order to be considered for this Teacher Of Music position:
- UK QTS or overseas equivalent
- Right to work in the UK unhindered
- Experience and knowledge of working as a Teacher Of Music in the UK
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as a Teacher Of Music, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at REESON Education as soon as possible.