Teacher of the Deaf
February 2020 start
REESON Education is representing a popular school in Lewisham, SE London seeking a Teacher of the Deaf to teach across all primary age groups. The role is to begin directly after the February half break on 24th February 2020.
Interviews to happen week beginning 3rd February and the successful candidate will be employed on a temporary contract through to July 2020. There is scope for this role to become permanent in September 2020. There is a daily rate on offer up to £190 per day.
Minimum Requirements for the Teacher of the Deaf position:
- Teach of the Deaf qualification/status
- Ability to teach across KS1 and 2
- Working knowledge of BSL/Makaton
- Large three form entry primary school
- Rated 'Good with outstanding features' by Ofsted
- Impeccable behaviour from students
- Supportive staff and senior leadership team
- Ample CPD opportunities
If you think you fit the bill for this role then please don't hesitate to email your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777 for more details.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.