Teacher of the Deaf
REESON Education are actively recruiting for a Qualified Teacher of the Deaf to join a specialist HI unit attached to a mainstream Primary school in South London. The role is to start April 2020, working full time. The right candidate will be actively involved in teaching Primary ages and pupils with differing levels of need. You will need to be a committed, skilful and experienced Teacher of the Deaf who is passionate about teaching, learning and available to work on a 1:1 and small group basis with children who are deaf.
The successful Qualified Teacher of the Deaf candidate will therefore have Qualified Teacher Status and be able to demonstrate:
- a commitment to working with hearing impaired children within a mainstream setting;
- dedication and enthusiasm with high expectations of learning and behaviour;
- a commitment to an inclusive ethos;
- an ability to work as an effective member of a team;
- the capability to deliver consistently good or better lessons;
- a willingness to work across the primary phase;
- a strong desire to continue to develop within this profession;
- signing skills to at least BSL Level 2, and a willingness to continue training
If you would be interested in this Qualified Teacher of the Deaf role then please do not delay in contacting Bonnie from REESON Education ASAP!