Job: Teaching Assistant
Start Date: January 2022
Pay: Competitive dependant on experience
Schedule: Monday - Friday
A school that REESON Education work closely with are looking for vibrant and proactive Teaching Assistant to join a really lovely, welcoming primary school in Hammersmith, London. It would be great if the successful candidate had previous experience working and supporting children but it's not desirable. If this is something that interests you then please send over your CV!
Duties for the Teaching Assistant can include:
- Working with groups of children in activities set out by the teacher.
- Helping with resources such as printing, photocopying, displaying.
- Tidying resources after class.
- Working in the classroom assisting the class teacher.
- Role involves supporting some pupils in need of SEND support
The school has fantastic transport links, friendly staff and a secure car park. If you think you are the right person for this Teaching Assistant role or want to be put forward for it, then please apply now. You can also call the Reeson Education office on 02038410777 and ask for Jack.