REESON Education is working in partnership with a primary academy seeking a strong and committed Teaching Assistant to work 121 with a student with autism (ASD).
The successful candidate will be joining an Ofsted rated 'outstanding' school with a collaborative team of educators and supportive senior leadership team. The school is looking for someone who is passionate about children's development and has patience and understanding for working with children with SEN.
The SEN Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant position:
* Working with a student in Foundation Stage - Reception class
* Full time position (8:30am to 4pm daily)
* ASAP start
* Long-term supply role (ongoing temporary contract)
* Daily rate up to £80 per day
* Two form entry primary
* Situated in Haringey, North London
* Rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted
* Popular school in the area
* Excellent school-home relationships
* Well-connected to the local community
* On-site parking and great public transport options
Minimum requirements to apply for the SEN Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant position:
* Experience as a LSA/TA in UK schools
* Experience supporting SEN; in particular ASD experience an advantage
* An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
* Two teaching related references from last two employers
Due to the urgent nature of this role, interviews will happen as and when suitable CVs are received. Please don't delay in sending your CV to Ruby at REESON Education.