Thamesmead / Greenwich
REESON Education is working in partnership with a lovely primary school in Thamesmead seeking a full-time Teaching Assistant to provide high quality care and educational support to a child in KS1. The position will commence in mid-January or early February on a full time basis.
This community primary school caters for children from four to eleven years of age. With spacious classrooms that are light, airy and visually stimulating, as well as a large playground, the school offers a safe, nurturing and enriching learning environment.
- Educated to a degree Level
- Experience working with children is preferable
- Experience working with children with SEN preferable
- Enthusiastic and positive personality
- Sense of humour
- Teaching Assistant / SEN TA
- Working primarily with a student in KS1 with various needs
- Supporting within other KS1 classes
- Starting either mid-January or early February
- Daily rate from £70 - £90 per day (depending on experience)
If you have the skills and experience for this Teaching Assistant role please apply now to using the link attached to this advert.