A thriving and diverse school located in Enfield are seeking to recruit a full time teaching assistant 5 days a week.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teaching assistant to assist the class teacher in EYFS, KS1 or KS2. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support each pupil.
The role will be working 8.30am-4pm each day.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has the following attributes:
* ASD experience is crucial
* A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
* Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
* Patience and a good sense of humour
* Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
This thriving, successful school has:
* Outstanding OFSTED
* Consistently high standards
* Eager children who are keen to learn
* Enthusiastic and talented staff
* Supportive governors and parents
* A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extracurricular activities
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to Ruby at Reeson education today.