Primary SEN TA (Mornings Only)
* 'Good' Primary school in Hammersmith and Fulham
* Fantastic Facilities and Training
* Part time role (AM only)
* Immediate start
* 1:1 Role with a pupil in KS2
* Pay £65-100 per day
I am currently recruiting for Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA part time for a large Primary school based in Hammersmith and Fulham. This SEN LSA role is part time and starting ASAP. The school are looking for someone to work 1:1 with a pupil in KS2, the pupil has not been given an EHCP yet; however the school are looking for someone with SEN experience to work with them in building a trusting and strong relationship with the pupil.
The applicants for these Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA role will need to be comfortable working within a Primary environment, and working with children across primary and early years phases. Temporary part time contracts available immediately.
* Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA
* Work with students with autism and moderate and/or severe learning difficulties aged between 3 and 11 years old
* To support the class teacher
* Assisting with personal care tasks such as changing and feeding the children
* Working with the class teacher and up to three other support staff within the classroom
* Assisting and supporting the children with classroom work, as well as off-site trips
* Temporary contracts available immediately
This is a mainstream primary school based in the Inner London borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. This is a small community primary, in Hammersmith and Fulham. The school ethos is all about the ongoing commitment to providing the best education for their students, ensuring staff are passionate about providing each student with meaningful learning experiences which promote their Learning and Development.
* Small Class Sizes
* 3 Form entry Small school
THE IDEAL SPECIAL NEEDS LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT / SEN LSA APPLICANTS
* Previous experience working within the UK education sector
* Previous experience working with a special needs environment is desired but not essential
* Previous SEN experience preferable
* GCSE Maths and English Grades A - C and equivalent required for permanent contracts
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
To apply for this position please do not delay in contacting Luke at REESON Education ASAP! Paid trial days will be taking place before the end of term.