Part time KS1 (Year 2) Teaching Assistant
Location: South West London / Tooting
Role: Part time, Year 2 teaching assistant
Pay: £70 to £95 per day (paid on a weekly basis)
Looking for reduced hours and control over your work? Reeson Education are currently looking for personable part time teaching assistants for the Borough of Wandsworth. Ideally, you would be available for 2+ days a week between 08:15 to 15:30. Experience in phonics is desirable, but not essential.
About the Teaching Assistant role:
- Supporting in planning, preparation, and delivery of lessons
- KS1 (Year 2) support across all subjects
- Support children 1:1 (if applicable)
Teaching Assistant Requirements:
- Valid child only DBS on the update system/willing to apply
- Ideally have a flexible working pattern
- Right to work in the UK
- Phonics training: Jolly Phonics, Letters & Sounds, Read, Write, Ink
- Intervention experience - booster sessions for lower ability students
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%