Day to day
Are you a graduate seeking experience working in a school?
Are you currently at university and you are seeking work on your days off?
Reeson Education are seeking proactive and inquisitive individuals to work at a range of schools in Brent and Harrow.
I am seeking current students and graduates with an interest in education, ideally some experience working with children but this is not essential, all you really need is a proactive and enthusiastic attitude.
I have flexible work available every day of the week and I would love to hear from you today!
About the role:
- As a teaching assistant you will be required to support children from nursery to year 6 in a range of subjects.
- Building trust and supporting young children as they grow into young adults
- Keeping track of children's progress and occasionally reporting back to parents
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Remote no fuss registration process
- A satisfying and rewarding long-term role
- Competitive pay ranging from £75 to £90 depending on your experience
If working as a teaching assistant sounds interesting to you then please email me your up to date CV today and I will be in touch to discuss the simple process for you to start work as early as next week.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%