- SEN Teaching Assistant
- EYFS or Year 3
- London Borough of Ealing
- Full Time Position
- Long Term Contract
- Easter Start
Based in the Southall area of Ealing, this "Good" (OfSTED) school is looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to work with children with learning difficulties, emotional, behavioural and communication difficulties. Experience of working with children with ASD is desirable. The school offers and exciting, creative, child centred and flexible curriculum which emphasises 'Deep Learning' by responding to each student's point of learning. There is a range of expertise throughout this school, from the highly skilled teachers and teaching assistants (of which you'd become the latest addition with access to training and professional development).
There is a big emphasis on the school community to ensure all staff, pupils and their families feel part of a caring and supportive network as it is through collaboration that they ensure every child's needs are met. T
The Teaching Assistant Role
This fantastic Ealing school are looking to recruit a dedicated and proactive teaching assistant, who is passionate about working children and has experience of working with special needs. The role will start after Easter until the rest of the academic year if you are successful and like the school.
- Support Key Stage 2 and EYFS Reception
- Support the class teacher in the preparation and delivery of lessons
- Work collaboratively with other teaching assistants
- Work school hours - 08:30 - 16:00 Monday to Friday, term time only
- Relevant training in Makaton, PECS, moving and handling, first aid, child protection or safeguarding is desirable
The Ideal Teaching Assistant Candidate
- Ability to motivate students, boost self-esteem and promote their social and personal development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with students, teachers, parents/carers and other support staff.
- Experience working with or supporting children or young people with special needs in either a school setting.
- Knowledge of PECS and Makaton.
To apply for this Teaching Assistant position please do not delay in contacting Bonnie from REESON ASAP with an updated CV.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%