Join Our Outstanding School Team in Croydon as a Teaching Assistant!
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference?
We are currently seeking dedicated Teaching Assistants to join one of our outstanding schools in the Croydon area. The role will involve supporting primary and secondary students who have severe earning difficulties and complex needs.
The Role of a SEN Teaching Assistant:
Your responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant will include:
- Providing essential support to students in their social, behavioural, and academic development.
- Work with classroom teachers to ensure all safeguarding procedures are followed, prioritising the safety and well-being of our students.
- Utilise positive reinforcement techniques as a Teaching Assistant to support students facing behaviour difficulties.
- Assisting students in engaging with learning activities and managing their behaviour effectively.
- Liaising with parents and other professionals as a Teaching Assistant to ensure a holistic approach to support.
- Typical Teaching Assistant hours are 08:30 - 15:30/09:00 - 16:00 to accommodate the school day.
- Previous experience working within an educational setting or a relevant educational background.
- Willingness to commit to full-time hours and work closely with SEN children.
- While personal care experience is preferred, it is not a strict requirement for this Teaching Assistant role.
If you are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students with special educational needs and want to be part of a team that values individuality and growth, we encourage you to apply to become a Teaching Assistant.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in becoming a vital part of our outstanding school team in Croydon as a Teaching Assistant, please apply now!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%