Job Type: Teaching Assistant
Job Title: EYFS TA
Location: Hampstead, NW London
Hours: Full time
Start Date: ASAP
A thriving and diverse school located in Southwark are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic experienced Teaching Assistant on a long term basis starting ASAP this term.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with a pupil in EYFS Reception Class. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of the pupil's Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support them. The pupil has ASD, and experience of working with Autism is required.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has the following attributes:
- A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
- Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
- Experience of working with ASD
- Patience and a good sense of humour
- Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
This thriving, successful school has:
- Good OFSTED
- Consistently high standards
- Eager children who are keen to learn
- Enthusiastic and talented staff
- Supportive governors and parents
- A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extra curricular activities
If this Teaching Assistant role sounds of interest please send your CV to Bonnie at REESON Education today. Trials will be taking place next week.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%