Job Type: Teaching Assistant KS2
Job Title: TA - LSA
Hours: Full time
Start Date: March Start
A thriving and diverse school located in the desirable area of Wimbledn, Merton are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic learning support assistant on a long term term basis.
The school are looking to appoint an LSA to deliver one to one Speech and Language support in KS2. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support the pupil.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has the following attributes:
- A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
- Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
- Patience and a good sense of humour
- Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
This is a permanent appointment related to the provision of special needs support in respect of a named child and will continue pending a review of the Education, Health and Care Plans or the pupil's departure from the school, if earlier.
This thriving, successful school has:
- Outstanding OFSTED
- Consistently high standards
- Eager children who are keen to learn
- Enthusiastic and talented staff
- Supportive governors and parents
- A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extra curricular activities
If this Teaching Assistant role sounds of interest please send your CV to Luke at Reeson education today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.