We are seeking a passionate and dedicated individual to join our dynamic team as a Teaching Assistant in Lewisham, starting in January 2024. This role offers an exciting opportunity to provide vital support to our teaching staff and students. With a competitive daily pay rate of £85-100, this is a wonderful opportunity to make a significant impact within a supportive educational setting.
Role: Teaching Assistant
As a Teaching Assistant, you will:
- Assist the lead teacher in preparing and maintaining an effective learning environment.
- Provide individual and small group support to students, enhancing their learning experiences.
- Prepare and utilise learning materials under the direction of the lead teacher.
- Participate in planning and implementing educational activities.
- Monitor and report students' progress to the lead teacher.
The Ideal Teaching Assistant Will Have:
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant or a similar role (desirable but not essential).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. - A passion for education and a commitment to student development.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work independently.
- A proactive and flexible approach to work. This role is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to build their career as a Teaching Assistant. You will be part of a team that values professional development and offers opportunities for growth. **Benefits of Being a Teaching Assistant with Us:
- A daily pay rate of £85-100.
- A supportive and friendly working environment.
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities. - The opportunity to make
If you feel you would be a good fit for this Teaching Assistant position don't hesitate to contact myself on 02038410777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%