One of our schools in Kilburn that caters to pupils with special needs is looking for a Teaching Assistant to join their expanding team. This school has recently expanded and has a state of the art building that provides the students with the best environment for their learning.
As a teaching assistant you will be working with students on a one-to-one basis or within a class where you will work collaboratively with the team, supporting students in numeracy, literacy, hand eye coordination, speech & language, and recreational activities. In addition, you will receive on site training throughout the job to help you meet the students needs more effectively and also help students to achieve their individualised targets.
Role of a SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Long term and permanent opportunities as a Teaching Assistant
- Working 1:1 or in class ranging from 6 - 8 students per class
- Supporting children with ASD, PMLD, SLD to overcome significant challenges.
- Assisting students in early years and primary.
- Experience with SEN, specifically Autism Spectrum Disorder preferred but not required.
- Must be comfortable with personal care
- Working alongside classroom teachers and other Teaching Assistants
- Able to support with community learning.
- Team Teach Training offered for SEN Teachers and Teaching Assistants
- Experienced consultant to advise and help prepare for new opportunities
- Opportunity to be trained during the role as well as receive CIPD online as standard.
- Supportive school and team including SLT, Teachers and Teaching Assistants
- Excellent transport links
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%