SEN Teaching Assistant
- Primary SEN School
- Autism and Complex Needs
- Outstanding SEN School
- Great Rates of Pay
- Personal Care is Required
- Class based Teaching Assistant role
- Ealing Local Authority
The Teaching Assistant Job
SEN Teaching Assistant required for a welcoming ASD School in Ealing. This is a long term, full time Teaching Assistant position to start ASAP.
The successful Teaching Assistant applicant will be part of a welcoming and supportive Ealing special needs school. As a Teaching assistant you will be supporting different children as part of a team of Teaching Assistant staff under the direction of the class teacher in one of their mixed KS1/2 ASD/SLD classes.
Staff here are highly experienced in the field of Special Needs, specifically Autism, and so you will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and progress your career as a Teaching Assistant.
The school's focus is always their pupils, they come first in everything they do and so teaching is personalised to each individual child. As a Teaching Assistant your role is to assist the delivery of teaching and learning, to build relationships with pupils and to support them with their communication, learning physical and medical needs.
Requirements for the Teaching Assistant role
- Experience of working as a Teaching Assistant
- Experience with Autism, ideally within a special needs school
- Able to support on a 1:1 basis and work collaboratively with teacher to implement intervention plans
- Available 5 days a week
- Must be adaptable, flexible and have good sense of humour
- All offers are subject to references and DBS checks
- Ability to commute to Ealing
Teaching Assistant Benefits
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent refer a friend scheme - £200 per person
- End of term celebrations
- CPD training
- Long term and permanent job opportunities
- Dedicated consultant who's honest and trustworthy approach matches you to the right job
- Rewarding and fun work
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%