Teaching Assistant - Barking and Dagenham
This is a FULL TIME role. Please only apply if you are able to work Monday - Friday, 8.30am-4.00pm
- Paid Trial days
- Competitive Daily Rate
- Smooth registration process
- Amazing local Schools
- Dedicated Consultant
SEN Teaching Assistant
- Primary & Secondary SEN Teaching Assistant Vacancies
- PMLD/SLD/ASD Classes
- Borough of Barking and Dagenham
- Outstanding School - OfSTED
- 8 pupils in class
- Stable and friendly class team
The School are seeking to recruit Teaching Assistant (s) who have the drive, creativity and a passion for teaching and learning to join a very highly regarded SEN school in the London borough of Barking and Dagenham.
The Teaching Assistant Job
The successful Teaching Assistant applicants will be tasked with helping to deliver excellent support for learning under the direction of the teacher. The role will involve:
- Supporting whole class, small group and 1-1 learning
- Following students EHCP's
- Providing praise and encouragement to pupils
- Providing Teachers with observation feedback
- Upholding highest standards for Safeguarding children
- Dealing with personal care needs of pupils, following procedures.
- Providing appropriate medical interventions e.g. First Aid, Emergency medications.
- Providing general support to the class teacher in the management and organisation of the day
- Creating and maintaining a supportive educational environment.
- Outstanding special school in the London borough of Barking and Dagenham
- Pupils aged 4 to 19
- Pupils with a range of moderate to severe and complex learning difficulties
- Bright, spacious and well equipped School site
- Every classroom with outdoor learning space
- Dedicated post-16 hub
- Sensory rooms
- Soft play and adventure play areas and generous grounds equipped for play and outdoor learning
- Ample parking for staff on site and the school benefits from plenty of local amenities in terms of shops and eateries within walking distance.
- Regular training and support provided for all staff
If this Teaching Assistant post in Barking and Dagenham sounds right for you or you would like to discuss other school jobs in East London, please apply below or contact Kiesha @ Reeson on 02038410777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%