Are you a dedicated and caring individual looking for a rewarding role as an SEN Teaching Assistant? Look no further! We have an exciting opportunity available in a lovely small school in West London. We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant to join our team on a full-time, long-term basis, starting immediately. This position will involve supporting ASD learners at Key Stage 2.
- The successful applicant must be a strong swimmer.
- Passion for supporting learners
- Manage Behaviours
- Work well within a team
- Dedicated and reliable
Responsibilities of an SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Provide one-on-one and group support to students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) at Key Stage 2, assisting them with their academic, social, and emotional development.
- Implement individualised learning plans in collaboration with the class teacher and SENCO, ensuring that students' specific needs and learning goals are met.
- Promote a positive and inclusive learning environment, fostering students' independence and encouraging their active participation in classroom activities.
- Support students in developing their communication and social skills, utilizing appropriate strategies and resources to facilitate their progress.
- Assist with personal care tasks, as required, ensuring the well-being and safety of students at all times.
- Collaborate effectively with the class teacher and other members of the school's support staff, sharing insights and observations to inform planning and provision of support.
- Monitor and record student progress, behaviours, and achievements, maintaining accurate records and providing feedback to the class teacher and SENCO.
- Engage in professional development opportunities, staying up to date with best practices and strategies in supporting students with ASD.
- Build positive relationships with parents and carers, providing regular updates on students' progress and well-being.
- Adhere to the school's policies and procedures, including safeguarding and health and safety guidelines.
Join this dedicated and friendly team in our lovely small school, where you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our ASD learners.
To apply, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and why you are interested in this position.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%