- Teaching Assistant
- Secondary School
- South London
Reeson Education are supporting a large mainstream secondary school in Lambeth, South London who require an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join their team from January 2024 on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be:
- a Teaching Assistant with prior secondary school experience, or a graduate looking to pursue a career as a qualified teacher in the future.
- supporting students with moderate learning difficulties and encourage learning across a variety of subjects and year groups.
The School - Teaching Assistant - January 2024 - Lambeth, South London
- Large mixed secondary school in Streatham
- Good school with outstanding features
- Opportunities for internal promotion
- Fantastic place to work and learn
- Values all cultures, backgrounds and experiences
The Role - Teaching Assistant - January 2024 - Lambeth, South London
The school require an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join a busy and fun environment where every day offers something different.
- Supporting students with moderate learning difficulties, special educational needs and disabilities across a variety of year groups.
- Candidates with previous SEN experience are encouraged to apply
- Candidates should possess excellent interpersonal and listening skills with a commitment to helping each student achieve their full potential.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide effective support to young people with social, emotional and mental health needs;
- Be a creative and innovative Teaching assistant who is committed to meeting the needs of pupils and work independently
- Have the ability to understand the needs of their pupils and deliver exceptional support to ensure all pupils meet their full potential
- Have the knowledge, skills and understanding to oversee support and intervention for students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs.
The Offer - Teaching Assistant - January 2024 - Lambeth, South London
In return, the school can offer the successful Teaching Assistant the following:
- A broad and wide-ranging staff development programme
- Outstanding facilities and resources to support teaching and learning
- A friendly and diverse student and staff community
- Access to confidential emotional and practical advice support services
Teaching Assistant - January 2024 - Lambeth, South London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%