Are you looking to get into Education? Would you like to work in a top London Prep school as a Teaching Assistant?
We are working with a top performing prep school looking for a Teaching Assistant to come and join their team from September 2021 on a permanent basis. The school have a wonderful team, supportive parents and well-behaved children who benefit from small class sizes of up to 16 pupils maximum.
- An ambitious and highly successful Independent Prep School
- A School that has a friendly and welcoming atmosphere throughout
- Committed to offering a rewarding and supportive environment for all our teachers
- A community of high achieving pupils, who wants to learn
You will need:
- To be able to develop good relationships within the team
- To communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- To create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment
- To be motivated, creative and resourceful, as well as committed to developing your own practice
If you have an interest in Music, Arts, Sports or Languages the school are keen to allow the right candidate to run additional curricular programmes with the pupils.
If you are a looking for a Teaching Assistant looking for a new role in a fantastic area of London, then please send through your CV to REESON Education today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%