Job Type: Teaching Assistant
Job Title: TA - LSA
Location: Twickenham, Richmond
Hours: Full time
Start Date: ASAP Start
A thriving and diverse school located in Twickenham are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant on along term basis. This is a 1:1 role working with an ASD pupil 5 days a week.
The school are looking to appoint an confident Learning Support Assistant to assist an ASD pupil in KS1 or KS2. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support each pupil.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has the following attributes:
- Experience of working with Autism is crucial
- A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
- Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
- Patience and a good sense of humour
- Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
This thriving, successful school has:
- Outstanding OFSTED
- Consistently high standards
- Eager children who are keen to learn
- Enthusiastic and talented staff
- Supportive governors and parents
- A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extra curricular activities
If this Teaching Assistant role sounds of interest please send your CV to Luke at Reeson education today.