Q- Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant with an in-depth understanding of EYFS?
Reeson Education are working with a large community London Primary School, near Elephant and Castle who are looking for a part time (0.4) Thurs and Fridays Teaching Assistant to support in EYFS with a Nursery class.
If you fit the bill and are keen to become part of a wonderful school, with a very supportive SENCO and welcoming Team, then please apply for this part time Teaching Assistant position today.
The Head is eager to hold trial days next week, so please send through an up to date CV ASAP!
* Part-Time Position (0.4) Thursdays and Fridays
* Long-Term Role - ASAP Start
* Competitive Daily Rate
* Deliver a Range of Interventions to an EYFS pupils
* Trial Days to be Arranged Immediately
Teaching Assistant: PERSON
* Experience is desirable, but not essential.
* A keen interest in EYFS
* Resilient, Committed, Passionate, Playful, Innovative, Focused
* Perfect Opportunity for a Future Counsellor, Educational/ Clinical Psychologist, and Child Psychotherapist & Primary Teacher!!
Teaching Assistant: SCHOOL
* Lovely Southwark, SE1 based Primary
* Warm Community Ethos Throughout
* Supportive & Welcoming SENCo
* In-House Training Offered to ALL Support Staff
* Exposure to a Variety of Therapists e.g. Speech & Language, Drama Therapists
* Located in the Zone 1 Central London area
To be considered for this Teaching Assistant position, apply today by sending Bonnie at REESON Education your updated CV.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%