1:1 Learning Support Assistant - Down Syndrome- Additional Training - Hillingdon
Q- Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant with an in-depth understanding of Down Syndrome?
Reeson Education are working exclusively with a large Hillingdon Primary School on the hunt for a 1:1 Learning Support Assistant to support a child with Down Syndrome.
This is a complex role which calls for the expertise of a confident and proactive individual with existing experience supporting children with SEN, specifically down syndrome.
If you fit the bill and are keen to become part of a wonderful school where additional in-house training is always offered, apply for this 1:1 Learning Support Assistant position today.
The SENCo is eager to hold trial days the first week back after half-term, so submit your CV for consideration NOW!
1:1 Learning Support Assistant: ROLE
- Full-Time Position
- Long-Term Role - ASAP Start until July 2022
- Competitive Daily Rate
- Provide Tailored 1:1 Support
- Deliver a Range of Interventions to a KS1 Child with ASD
- Trial Days to be Arranged Immediately
1:1 Learning Support Assistant: PERSON
- Degree Graduate from a Reputable University
- Experience is Essential!
- Strong Understanding of SEN is Required
- Resilient, Committed, Passionate, Playful, Innovative, Focused
- Perfect Opportunity for a Future Counsellor, Educational/ Clinical Psychologist, Child Psychotherapist & Primary Teacher!!
1:1 Learning Support Assistant: SCHOOL
- Lovely Hillingdon Primary School
- Warm Community Ethos Throughout
- Supportive & Welcoming SENCo
- In-House Training Offered to ALL Support Staff
- Exposure to a Variety of Therapists e.g. Speech & Language, Drama Therapists
- Located in the Barking area
Do not delay! To be considered for this 1:1 Learning Support Assistant position, apply today by sending me your Updated CV or please call Keith @Reeson Education on 02038410777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%