REESON Education is currently seeking a SEMH Teaching Assistant / Behavioural TA for a primary school situated in Deptford, south east London. The position is to start ASAP and will be on a long-term supply basis initially.
The SEMH Teaching Assistant / Behavioural TA role:
- Supporting a boy in Year 6 with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs (SEMH)
- September to July 2019
- Full time Monday to Friday
- Daily rate up to £85 per day
Essential Requirements for the SEMH Teaching Assistant / Behavioural TA role:
- Someone resilient and able to cope with oppositional behaviours
- Someone willing to stick at this role for the duration of the contract (January-July)
What you'll need to apply for the SEMH Teaching Assistant / Behavioural TA role?
- Experience supporting children with behavioural needs - Primary or Secondary
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews for the SEMH Teaching Assistant / Behavioural TA position will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.