REESON Education is currently seeking a General Year 1 Teaching Assistant for a primary school situated in Bromley, south east London. The position is to start either ASAP or January 2020.
The successful candidate must have completed Read Write Inc or Ruth Miskin training, or at least have a working knowledge of Read Write Inc.
The role will comprise if whole class Teaching Assistant duties, some 121 intervention support and general assistance school-wide.
The school offers a fantastic working environment with a supportive senior leadership team and low staff turnover.
The Teaching Assistant role:
- General class support in Year 1
- ASAP or January start
- Full time Monday to Friday
- Daily rate up to £80 per day
What you'll need to apply for the Teaching Assistant role?
- Experience supporting children within a UK primary school
- Read Write Inc or Ruth Miskin training
- KS1 TA experience is an advantage
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews for the Teaching Assistant position will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.