- Are you looking to get into teaching?
- Have you got SEN experience?
- Are you passionate about education?
This two-form entry Primary School in Reigate and Banstead in Surrey, is looking for a part time SEN Teaching Assistant to work in Early Years Foundation Stage. This is a part time position starting ASAP and is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is eventually looking to become a teacher. The role will be working 5 mornings a week.
The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant should:
- Have experience working with children with SEN (Autism ADHD, Global Delay, MLD/SLD) on 1:1 basis or in classes
- Have training or experience in Makaton, PECS, or be Team Teach trained
- Be flexible, proactive and patient
- Be able to communicate effectively within a team
- Be committed to work full-time
- If you are an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a new role, please apply with your CV.
The Teaching Assistant role:
You will be working alongside the two class teachers to assist with taking responsibility for agreed learning activities under an agreed system of supervision. This may involve planning, preparing and delivering learning activities for individuals/groups or short term for whole classes and monitoring pupils and assessing, recording and reporting on pupils achievement, progress and development. Responsible for the management and development of a specialist area within the school which could include addressing the needs of pupil who need particular help to overcome barriers of learning.
If you are interested in this Teaching Assistant role and wish to apply, please send your CV to Luke and Reeson Education asap.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.