Are you looking for a new Teaching assistant role?
Reeson Education have seen a rise in demand for supply Teaching Assistants for both long and short term positions across Greater London.
Being London's premier recruitment agency, we currently work in partnership with a large number of schools and multi academy trusts who are looking to welcome additional staffing into their friendly and passionate teams.
We are seeking:
- Teaching Assistants for positions in EYFS, KS1 and KS2
- Teaching Assistants with experience in delivering small group and 1:1 intervention
- Teaching Assistants with a passion to inspire and engage young learners in their educational journey
- Good classroom management with the ability to quickly form positive relationships
- candidates willing to travel up to 1 hour
- Flexible on year groups
- available for work at least 2+ days per week
- candidates who are available on the same day unless prebooked
We have a range of opportunities available for now and for after the October half term
Whilst working through Reeson Education, you will have the support of a dedicated education specialist consultant to guide you on your journey, along with extensive CPD modules and competitive daily rates of pay paid weekly via PAYE or UMBRELLA. We will work collaboratively with you to meet your requirements and work around any existing commitments.
We welcome applications from all candidates looking for a role in the education sector.
If this Teaching Assistant role is of interest to you, apply with your most recent CV to be shortlisted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%