Teaching Assistant - West London
- SEN Teaching Assistant - Autism and Severe Learning Difficulties
- West London Special School
- Good OfSTED
- Full Time
- January Start
- Pay £70 - £90 per day
Are you interested in working with children and young people?
Would you be interested in a full time job as a Teaching Assistant starting in January?
Do you have the patience, empathy and skills to work with teenagers and youngsters with special needs?
Sound interesting to you...?
...Join an expanding, all-through West London special school for pupils with autism and severe learning difficulties in a newly built specially designed school.
I am looking to appoint two hard working, sensitive and emotionally intelligent Teaching Assistant staff members to work in both the primary and secondary departments in the school.
Some of the key qualities I am looking for are:
- exceptional, highly motivated and hard-working individuals to join this flourishing school
- excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- an ability to work with a team and diverse staff/pupil groups
- an ability to work in a challenging but rewarding environment
- patience and commitment
The successful Teaching Assistant candidate will:
- have the opportunity to work under the direction of a class teacher in a small, friendly team.
- be supported by a wider team of professionals that ensure that pupils thrive, have fun and maximise their potential.
- be provided with in-house training and other professional development opportunities.
I would like to hear from you if you believe you can make a positive contribution to the development of this fantastic, inspirational, modern special school.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%