Graduate Teaching Assistant
Start date: November 2021
Contract Type: Full Time
Pay Scale: £70 - 90 per day
Location: Southwark, Central South London
Reeson Education are supporting a 'Good' secondary school in Southwark, Elephant & Castle who are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistant to start in November 2021.
This role is to assist in the support the class teacher and to run interventions encouraging the integration of students with special educational needs within a mainstream setting.
Working 30 hours over 5 days per week 08 -15.30hrs, Term Time plus INSETS.
Ideal Teaching Assistant candidate will have:
- Degree Educated
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above
- An enthusiasm for education
- You would need to be able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and written as you will be supporting the students learning in the classroom
- An abundance of patience and team working ethos
- The ability to establish professional and supportive relationships
- Recent experience of working in a school and/or with teenagers would be a distinct advantage
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
If this Teaching Assistant role is something of interest, please do not delay in contacting Bonnie from REESON ASAP with an updated CV. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%