A lovely Haringey based Primary school are looking to recruit a part time Teaching Assistant to work from 11am - 2.30pm daily with in Nursery.
The role is starting from ASAP.
Job Type: Teaching Assistant Nursery
Job Title: TA - LSA
Hours: Part time
Start Date: ASAP
A thriving and diverse school located in Haringey are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic teaching assistant on a long term basis ASAP.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teaching assistant to assist the class teacher in Nursery. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support each pupil.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has the following attributes:
- A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
- Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
- Patience and a good sense of humour
- Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
This thriving, successful school has:
- Good OFSTED
- Consistently high standards
- Eager children who are keen to learn
- Enthusiastic and talented staff
- Supportive governors and parents
- A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extracurricular activities
If this Teaching Assistant role sounds of interest please send your CV to Ruby at REESON Education today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.