Reeson Education are recruiting!
Teaching Assistant (Graduate)
£80 - £100 per day
An amazing opportunity has arisen at one of our client schools in North West London. They are looking for a Teaching Assistant (Graduate) who has recently graduated from University. Experience working with children is desirable but certainly not a pre-requisite.
Are you looking for your next role where you can make a different in education inspiring the next generation?
Reeson Education are working closely with a school in North West London who are looking for a Teaching Assistant (Graduate) who is eager, energetic and organised to begin in September.
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant you will be under the direction/instruction of Senior Leaders, you will provide general support to students and staff, including preparation, routine maintenance of resources/equipment.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Offering support and encouragements when participating in learning activities
- Promoting and demonstrating a positive behaviour model
- Being aware of and complying with the schools policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, safeguarding and security and confidentiality
- Providing support for the preparation of and undertaking of examinations
- Being an effective role model for the standards of behaviour expected of the students
- Provide clerical/ admin support
- Ensuring maintenance of a clean, safe and orderly working environment
- Timely and accurate preparation of routine equipment, resources, materials as instructed
- Undertake record keeping as directed
- GCSE English and Maths (A* - C) or Adult Literacy & Numeracy Level 2 or equivalent
- University degree
- Some previous experience working with children is preferable
- Teaching assistant related qualification
- Youth work related qualification
- Other equivalent qualification relevant to children and young people
If you are interested in this Teaching Assistant (Graduate) role, apply today or for more information on this and/or any other Teaching Assistant opportunities across West London, contact Jack on 02038410777 /
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.