A lovely Dulwich based Primary school are looking to recruit a part time Teaching Assistant to work from 11am - 4pm daily with a pupil in KS1.
The role is starting from after the October Half term until Christmas in the first instance.
Job Type: Teaching Assistant KS1 Job Title: TA - LSA Location: Southwark Hours: Part time Start Date: October Half term onwards
A thriving and diverse school located in Southwark are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic teaching assistant on a long term basis from October Half term.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teaching assistant to assist the class teacher in KS1. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support each pupil.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has the following attributes:
- A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
- Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
- Patience and a good sense of humour
- Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
This thriving, successful school has:
- Good OFSTED
- Consistently high standards
- Eager children who are keen to learn
- Enthusiastic and talented staff
- Supportive governors and parents
- A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extra curricular activities
If this Teaching Assistant KS1 role sounds of interest please send your CV to Bonnie at REESON Education today.