Job Type: Teaching Assistant - Prep School Job Title: Teaching Assistant Location: SE London, Greenwich area Hours: Full time Start Date: September / ASAP Start Date
One of London's top Independent Co-Ed Prep school are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Teaching Sssistant on a long permanent basis ASAP.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teaching assistant to assist the class teachers in KS1/KS2. You will be working alongside the class teachers within small class-sizes of up to 16 pupils max, to provide a high standard of support to each pupil.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant - Prep School who has the following attributes:
- A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
- Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
- Patience and a good sense of humour
- Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
This thriving, successful school has:
- Good OFSTED
- Consistently high standards
- Eager children who are keen to learn
- Enthusiastic and talented staff
- Supportive governors and parents
- A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extra curricular activities
If this Teaching Assistant -Prep school role sounds of interest please send your CV to Bonnie at REESON Education today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.