Primary School - Independent
February 7th Start (10 weeks) Possibility to be extended
£65-100 per day (Depending on experience)
The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is sporty and will assist with Physical Education (PE).
This is a 10 week role(via the agency) starting on February 7th and will be for 10 weeks. There may be a view for this booking to be extended for the right candidate.
If you fit the person specification, available full time stating in February 2022, then please apply to be considered and shortlisted. Please Call Carl at Reeson Education on 0203 841 0777 if you have any further questions.
- Knowledge of working with children
- Experience and knowledge of child development aged between 4/8
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Able to manage your own workload and ability to be flexible
- A team worker
- Fluent and competent in written and spoken English
- Self motivated
- ability to make decisions and using own initiative
- creative and prepared to learn new skills.
- Helping the teacher in preparing class work.
- Following teacher instructions for working with children individually, in groups or as a whole class.
- Listening to children reading.
- Helping children change for Sport and accompanying them to the sports field, helping with games.
- Providing cover as appropriate.
- All break duties including helping to serve lunch and helping children with 'manners'.
- Photocopying and displaying work.
- Helping to keep the classroom tidy and appropriate for learning.
- To carry out such duties as the Headmistress may reasonably request.
- To carry out administrative duties as the Secretary and Headmistress may reasonably request, in particular the arranging and organising of school trips.
- To have a concern and responsibility for the safety of children at all times.
- To maintain high standards of professionalism including relationships with parents and colleagues.
- To maintain loyalty to the School, Proprietor and Headmistress.
- To be enthusiastic, showing effort and support in the school - "going the extra mile".
- To have a genuine love for young children and an understanding of the way their world works.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%