Team Teach LSA
A specialist school in Southwark are currently seeking experienced TEAM TEACH LSA (Learning Support Assistants) with a 'Team Teach' qualification, due to the physical nature of the children. The school accommodates to students are on the autistic spectrum and have a selection of other complex needs.
- 'Team Teach LSA' trained are essential as this protects not only the child, but yourself and those around you. There are moments where, due to frustration, students fall in to crisis and can therefore kick out as an outlet.
- Some students are non-verbal and finding ways to communicate can prove difficult for the child. As well as being sufficiently trained, the successful candidate must also be patient, nurturing, caring and most of all, passionate.
- This particular school are looking for proactive team players who want to be part of a challenging yet rewarding environment. Personal and social development is taken very seriously, therefore the ability build strong and trusting relationships is key.
- This school expects and sustains high standards and supports their staff to maintain this reputation. CPD if offered throughout placements. Hoist training and Manual Handling is desired but further training can be offered whilst working with the school.
- LSAs are continuously to develop their career and progress, therefore the school offer support to do teacher training with the prospect of having you as part of their permanent staff as a fully qualified teacher.
- If you are interested and qualified for this post please responded ASAP. If you are not qualified, please refrain from responding as we do not wish to waste your time, nor ours.
- Experience of teaching in a Special School environment
- Experience working with young people with ASD and SEMH
- Experience of working with young people with complex needs, including OCD, PDA, ADHD
- Experience of successfully delivering a differentiated curriculum to pupils with a wide range of needs
If you are interested and qualified for this post please responded ASAP. If you are not qualified, please refrain from responding.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a video interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Reeson Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Reeson Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Reeson Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients