- Newham, East London
- Resistant Materials Teacher
- MPS + Inner London Weighting,
- September 2021,
- Full time Technology Teacher post
- QTS and full interview required.
- Strong Senior Leadership Team
- Extremely forward-thinking school.
About the Technology Teacher post:
Technology Teacher required for this extremely highly regarded Newham based secondary comprehensive school, which is set in the heart of the local area and close to fantastic transportation routes.
Ideally you will be a qualified Technology teacher who is passionate about teaching Resistant Materials and possibly Graphics too. You should deliver interesting and simulating lessons and have integrity and kindness, whilst being committed to ensuring that every student will be given the right amount of encouragement in your classes.
About the School
This is a high performing school, rated as 'Outstanding' in their last Ofsted Inspection. The school is rated very highly for progress and over 80% of students achieve a grade 4 or higher in English and Maths. Within the local area, this school is considered to be the highest performing.
This is a school where internal promotion is a regular occurrence, a school who has fantastic internal support and a celebrated and effective leadership team who are highly effective. It's a great place to work for teachers and a chance to thrive for ambitious individuals.
Would you like to work in this brilliant school?
- Excellent student behaviour and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- An Achievement-oriented culture where students work hard and it is cool to be smart.
- A warm/strict approach, meaning that our high standards do not come at the expense of inclusion.
- The belief that teaching must be a sustainable profession: clear systems and structures, sensible approach to feedback and no 'late night culture'.
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%