Technology (DT) Technician
- Hackney, East London
- September 2021
- Full time DT Technician position
- Strong Senior Leadership Team
About the DT Technician post:
We are looking for a Technician to work in our Technology faculty who is available from September. The rol;e will be working in a brilliant and well-regarded school within South Hackney. You should have relevant school experience working with machinery and be used to working with DT materials. It is expected that you should hold any necessary Health and Safety certificates for the role.
About the School for a DT Technician
This is an exceptional school with many outstanding achievements, which is located within a highly desirable part of East London. It's was judged 'good' by OFSTED in a few years ago., Ofsted noted that 'Staff have high morale. They are proud to work at the school and feel that leaders support them in a variety of ways. These include providing training to meet their individual needs. Teachers new to the profession value the high-quality mentoring and support that they receive. They also appreciate the career opportunities provided by the school."
The school are keen to hear from DT Technicians who:
- are highly competent and who ideally holds up to date training on workshop equipment such as bandsaws, circular saws, pillar drills etc.
- will provide technical and curriculum support services to the Design & Technology Department; the curriculum includes Product Design, (Art)Textiles and Cooking & Nutrition
- have experience of working in an educational environment and with D&T equipment
- has the ability to work in an organised and methodical manner
- has an ability to work effectively as part of a team
- is self-motivated with an ability to work to deadlines
- is able to build positive relationships with staff and students
- is committed to delivering a quality, customer focused service
The school can offer you:
- children and young people who are eager to learn and progress
- staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
- an excellent physical environment recently refurbished and extended under BSF
- a school committed to your professional development
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you will benefit from:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%