Role: Trilingual Modern Foreign Language Assistant
Location: Enfield, London
Pay: £85 to £100 (Depending Upon Experience)
Start Date: 02/2023
Reeson Education are currently looking for an experienced Trilingual Modern Foreign Language Assistant to work at one of our client schools based in Enfield.
The Headteacher of this "OUTSTANDING" Ofsted rated school is currently looking to onboard Trilingual Modern Foreign Language Assistant to join their team of staff to provide support to teachers and students across all primary year groups.
As a MFL Assistant you will be required to be fluent in Spanish, Portuguese and English in order to be shortlisted for this role.
This role is also available for candidates looking for permanent contracts in schools as we are able to offer temp to perm opportunities to suitable candidates.
As a Trilingual Modern Foreign Language Assistant, you will:
- Work with teachers in the classroom in both the preparation and delivery of MFL lessons, catering for all
- ability levels
- To work independently with small groups of pupils or individual pupils, as advised by the Head of
- To prepare a range of resources and tools to support students to develop their written and spoken
- language skills
- To use a range of strategies and techniques to increase student engagement with languages, making it
- more easily accessible for them
- The regularly assess that learning is taking place and to what extent/impact
- Make recordings in their own language that the school can use as examples of native-speaker speech
- Introduce and contribute to group discussions and role plays in their own language
- Work on specific topics with small groups of more-able students
- Contribute to cross-curricular work in collaboration with other subject areas
- Help set up links with schools in their home country
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- CPD Courses
- Team Teach Training
- SEN Training
The interview for this role will begin imminently. So, if you feel you are suitable for this Trilingual Modern Foreign Language Assistant role, then please either apply below or forward your cv or to find out any other suitable roles in primary age group please get in touch with primary team on 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.