Tutor - 1-1 teaching for SEN - Romford
- £100 - £150 daily rate
- Monday - Friday term time
- 8.30am - 3.30pm
- Tutor for SEN / SEMH needs
- English / Maths / Science /PSHE
Looking for people who can lead 1-1 Tuition for Secondary aged students
Grads, TAs, Unqualified Teachers, Mentors, Actors, Workshop Leaders, Tutors - WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Outreach Tutor - 1-1 teaching for SEN - Romford
Are you an experienced Unqualified Teacher, Tutor or perhaps experienced LSA who is looking for the next step in their career? Perhaps you're a creative type, a freelance Actor or Writer who has some experience working with young people and has the ability to think outside the box..?
This role could be the one for you!
Reeson education is currently recruiting for an Independent Outreach Service in Romford. This unique provision provides quality education for children with diagnosed Special Needs such as Autism, Dyslexia and ADHD as well as challenging behaviour and Mental Health issues (SEMH). The School is highly successful in delivering each child with a unique learning programme, 1 to 1 tuition and intervention!
About the Role
- You will be responsible for working 1-1 with your student, tutoring in English, Maths and Science
- This may be in their homes, the Library or Tuition Centre
- You will think creatively about the best way to deliver learning and help them progress
- Thinking creatively and outside the box to deliver fun learning activities
- Adapting learning to suit the child's levels - often very below peer levels of attainment
- Motivational - being a role model for the young person you work with
- Working with senior teachers to plan and gather resources which are provided
- Excellent CPD training provided weekly - paid overtime to attend
- Full and Part-time options also available
- Romford locations
If you are a creative and passionate Tutor / Unqualified Teacher or really strong TA who is looking for the next step then please apply below or contact Kiesha @ Reeson on 02038410777 to discuss.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%