Upper KS2 Teacher + TLR - January 2020 Start - Barking and Dagenham
Upper KS2 Teacher + TLR - Barking and Dagenham - January 2020
If you're an Upper KS2 Teacher looking for a fantastic primary school in Barking and Dagenham for September, keep reading.
This fantastic 4 form entry school are starting their search early, for a fantastic Upper KS2 Teacher, ideally Year 6, to join them in January . The Headteacher and Deputy are keen to find a passionate, driven and determined teacher that will work closely alongside them, taking full advantage of the mentoring and advice available from the Deputy Headteacher.
The school are interested in hearing from KS2 Teachers interested in the following roles:
- KS2 Teacher + TLR for Humanities
- KS2 Teacher + TLR for English
- KS2 Teacher + TLR for Leading a KS2 Team
Please note, these are not three separate vacancies, but an indication of the current TLR's that can be available dependent on the candidate's strengths. The school embrace a whole-child, holistic approach to learning with deep quality learning. The school has scaffolding for learning, but no set structure or timetable in place to dictate when lessons must take place, i.e. Maths in the morning and English in the afternoon. The schools pupil catchment is an even split of affluent, "middle of the road" and children from deprived families. Results are fantastic, with above average SATS results and 98% in the KS1 Phonics screening.
Full Details on this Upper KS2 Teacher + TLR position:
- Upper KS2 Teacher + TLR
- MPS/UPS Inner London + TLR
- Negotiable TLR and responsibility
- Working closely with the DHT - ideal for aspiring Assistant Headteachers
Suitable candidate for this Upper KS2 Teacher + TLR position:
- Ambitious, driven MPS Teacher or Experienced and passionate UPS Teacher
- UK QTS essential
- Able to commute to Central London with ease
- Experience in Upper KS2 Essential
- Experience in Year 6 ideal
If you are keen on this post, please email me your updated CV or please call Keith @reeson education on 02038410777.