- Part Time
- September Start
- Flexible Hours
- SEN School
Reeson Education are currently looking for a part time, Welfare Officer to join a lovely SEN School in Brent. This is an Ofsted Outstanding school that supports ASC, MLD and SLD students at a secondary level.
As a Welfare Officer within this school you will be working three hours a day, Monday to Friday. These hours are flexible during school hours and should be done consecutively between the hours of 8am to 3pm.
As a Welfare Office you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring first aid and medical aid and medical supplies are stocked
- Filing medical paperwork
- Ensuring Medicines are kept in the medical room and are locked away
- Storing pupil related personal records on the school system
- Monitoring medications, expiry dates and changes to dosages by keeping up to date with student records
- Liaising with parents, carers and staff regarding pupil health and welfare
- Administer emergency aid, record accidents and treatment given
- Attend to pupils personal needs including social , health, hygiene, first aid and welfare matters which may include intimate care
The successful candidate needs to have first aid training. If this role is of interest, please upload an up to date CV.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%