Role: Welfare Officer
Pay: £130 to £140 P/D (Depending Upon Experience)
Start date : ASAP
Reeson Education are currently looking for an experienced Welfare officer to work at one of our client schools based in Edmonton.
This is an amazing 3 form entry primary school are looking to expand their team of staff and onboard a Welfare officer.
In order to be shortlisted for this role. You will be required to have previous experience and relevant qualifications required for this role.
As a welfare officer you will:
- To act as the primary First Aider for the school and be responsible for the day-to-day management of the welfare room and medical facilities in school, including maintaining stocks of first aid materials and kits.
- Keeping up-to-date and accurate records manually and electronically for all pupils.
- Ensuring good communication exists regarding health matters. Informing all who need to know of all health issues and accidents - in school and at home.
- Contributing to the smooth running of the school and the maintenance and creation of a safe and environment for all.
The school can offer:
- Be part of a happy, vibrant and extremely successful school
- Work in a school community where parents are friendly, supportive and involved in school life
- Work with a great staff that value and support each other
- Work in a well-resourced, organised and well cared for environment
- Support children to grow, develop and reach their full potential
- Have excellent opportunities to develop and grow as a practitioner as well as good prospects for career progression
- Be well supported by a leadership team who promote a healthy work life balance, who are visible and lead strongly by example
The interview for this role will begin imminently. So if you feel you are suitable for this Welfare Officer role, then please either apply below or forward your CV or to find out any other suitable roles in primary age group please get in touch with primary team on 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%