Y1 Class Teacher
Reeson Education is working with a well-established, oversubscribed voluntary aided Primary School in the heart of Wandsworth. They are currently expanding from two forms of entry to three forms. This is an exciting time to join the school as a Y1 Class Teacher with great scope for career progression.
They are seeking to appoint a highly skilled, motivated Y1 Class Teacher who:
- Has relevant experience
- Is rated Good/Outstanding
- Is skilled at making learning challenging but fun and exciting
- Has evidence of significant impact upon pupil progress
- Is committed to inclusive education and raising standards
- Displays effective communication and teamwork skills
- Is able to show a commitment to the ethos and vision of our school.
Applicants expressing an interest in this Y1 Class Teacher role are expected to demonstrate excellent subject knowledge and passion for year group.
- Opportunity to work with talented staff in an outstanding school
- A caring school where everyone is valued and supported
- Excellent professional development.
- Highly effective, supportive leadership team and governing body that is supportive of staff wellbeing
- A modern building with excellent facilities including a large gym and swimming pool
- Well behaved, caring pupils who are, positive and enthusiastic about their learning
- Excellent partnership working with parents, local schools and organisations
For further information contact Nurani at Reeson on 0203 841 0777 or email